I ordered from this company 4 years ago and today I received a stmt from a credit card I have not used in 3 years and their are two charges from classiccloseouts.com that I did not make.My credit card company said that this was the second call today that they recv'd regarding classiccloseouts.com.

I did find their phone number 1-866-422-6397 but you can only leave a msg. Do not order from this company and tell all your friends to beware. This seems to be a regular practice with them . .

.order once and they will ***

Had an Experience with CLASSIC CLOSEOUTS?

Comments

Muak Lek, Saraburi, Thailand #27069

I got my money back.

I think it might have been my subtle yet psycho tact of trying. First, I went to the website, dropped my card and then changed my password. Then on the site they have 25\7 customer support where you can email questions with a drop down list of 10 or so options that you can choose. And here is the message that I sent repeatedly. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. YOUR COMPANY HAS MADE UNAUTHORIZED DEBITS TO MY ACCOUNT. 7/30/2008 FOR 79.99 AND 8/1/2008 FOR 69.99. I HAVE CONTACTED MY BANK TO REISSUE MY CARD AND WILL BE CONTACTING NY BBB, THE NY ATTORNEY GENERAL ANDREW CUOMO, IC3.gov ALONG WITH ILLINOIS ATTORNEY GENERAL LISA MADIGAN ABOUT THE FRAUD. PLEASE RESPOND, to all the different options. Then this place sent me an email with their ‘new’ specials, so I fired back to that one the same message prolly about 10 to 15 times. I also called and left numerous messages on the voice mail system which has 7 different options. I tried them all. Yesterday I filed a complaint with the bbb of ny.